I chose my manager, Anna Kaye Browning, to interview for Pet Peeve 1/30/11. She was chosen due to being the most intolerant manager I have ever had. Anna Kaye is 22 and would definitely fall into the category of a perfectionist. Anna Kaye is currently in school as a cosmetologist, manager for Victoria's Secret, and cuts hair for Princeton.
Q: You have such a busy schedule, do you ever feel overwhelmed?
Anna Kaye: Sometimes, but I like keeping busy.
Q: Would you consider yourself a perfectionist?
Anna Kaye: haha, do you have to ask? Yes of course.
Q: Does it bother you when other people to not share the same point of view as you?
Anna Kaye: Sometimes, but if someone doesn't want to do a job right than I rather just do it myself.
Q: "What would you say is your number 1 pet peeve?
Anna Kaye: Messy people
Q: Do you have a lot of messy people in your life?
Anna Kaye: My sister and my boyfriend. My sister is my total opposite. She is lazy and leaves everything a mess.
Q: What about your boyfriend?
Anna Kaye: He really isn't that messy. Sometimes I think he just does it to make me mad, haha.
Q: When did you realize you had such a problem with large messes?
Anna Kaye: Probably when I got into middle school. When I was younger I was just as messy as other kids. When I got into middle school I started realizing how sloppy other people were.
Q: Where do you think you found this tendency to be angry at messes?
Anna Kaye: Definitely my mother. She would get so mad at us when we were younger for leaving the tiniest messes. I would say that I inherited her perfectionism.
Q: Would you say that you have a lot of other pet peeves?
Anna Kaye: Not really, I just do my best so I expect the same out of others.
Q: Do you think you do anything to aggravate others?
Anna Kaye: No...I don't know, do I?
The interview concluded with small talk about how careful she was to not get on others nerves. Anna Kaye is very aware of how she treats others. This is a personality trait I am sure most wish they had.
That's my biggest pet peeve, too! I swear I have OCD. I organize everything. It's excessive. Glad I'm not the only one!
ReplyDeleteApril, like Hannah I really enjoy the way you set up your interview in your blog. This interview was so funny! I loved it because it reminded me of casual "girl" talk.
ReplyDeleteHaha wow, I'm definitely a best freak myself. I can't stand for my house to be out of order. I'm such a mess of a person because I'm so busy, but my house must be neat and tidy before anything else or I can't focus. I was really able to relate to your interview. Loved it!
ReplyDelete