
Image Source: http://theguruhub.com/
Everyone has pet peeves that bother them a little and bother them a lot. Even if you consider yourself a highly tolerant person there are still little things that make your hairs raise. I listed 8 pet peeves below that I feel are universally frowned upon.
Rate your pet peeves on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the LEAST obnoxious and 10 being the MOST obnoxious.
- suck-ups
- nose picking
- overly talkative people
- people that stare
- laziness
- burping
- people that talk while yawning
- annoying voices
- Rudeness
- bad hygiene
Mine are the following:
1.) Burping
2.) People that talk while yawning
3.) Nose picking
4.) Annoying voices
5.) Laziness...I work full time and go to school full time; I hate seeing people get things handed to them without any effort.
6.) Overly talkative people...this bothers me the most when I am clearly busy doing something else or if I am trying to get off the phone with someone.
7.) Suck-ups...we have a few of these at Brenau.
8.) People that stare...especially when you're trying to have a private conversation!
9.) Bad Hygiene...this one comes from a guy that I dated that quickly turned into a break-up when I realized he never brushed his teeth! He had the same speck of food stuck between his teeth for 3 separate dates! Are you kidding me?!
10.) Rudeness...I think this one comes from working in customer service for the past 8 years.
1. People who can’t drive, yet they somehow received a driver’s license.
ReplyDelete2. Parents who allow their children to run around wild while in public areas.
3. Showing disrespect, especially toward parents and other elders.
4. Lying.
5. Self-centeredness.
6. Laziness.
7. People who don’t pick up after themselves (and leave their trash everywhere).
8. Unkempt hands (this includes chewed off nails, horribly chipping nail polish, dirty hands, etc.)
9. When someone calls and doesn’t leave a voicemail, yet they continue to call…or text…and send Facebook messages all within a matter of seconds.
10. Talking on a cell phone while in the restroom.
I agree with Whitney on number 1.
ReplyDelete1) People who can't drive, including those talking on the phone, putting on their makeup, or using an electric razor. Yes. I've seen it.
2) Suck-ups, or as I like to call them, ass-gaskets. I have a class with one girl who looks like she's in physical pain with the professor ignores her.
3) Stupidity, though I enjoy countering it with sarcasm
4) Lack of hygiene. Bathe. It's good for you.
5) Filthiness. Throw your trash in the trashcan. It's 2 feet away.
6) Coughing/sneezing without covering the mouth. Ew.
7) Liars. Wouldn't be so bad if they could keep the story straight.
8) Laziness. I'm not your mother. I'm not doing your dishes/homework/whatever for you.
1. Bad drivers
ReplyDelete2. Texting while I'm talking to you
3. Suck-ups.. really, we all know the truth, you're fooling no one
4. Laziness, more than anything, those who will do absolutely anything to get out of doing something
5. Foot-tapping...it's just rude
6. Spoiled children (or grown people for that matter) who think they are entitled to anything and everything just because.
7. Lying
8. Women with lipstick on their teeth...
9. People with noxiously bad breath who insist on speaking to you with their mouths 5 inches from your face
10. Rude and hateful people. There is no excuse. I don't care what kind of day you've had, that is no excuse to write me or anyone else off as less than deserving of decency.
BTW, this totally let me vent and I feel MUCH better now... thanks April!